First Ever Google-Powered Social Networking Application That Allows Businesses to Send Out a Direct Message to Anyone That Gets Within 200 Feet of Their Establishment
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2014
Available now, the Jiveocity Mobile Application offers business owners the option to reach a new group of potential customers whilst giving mobile users the opportunity to fully interact with one another at any physical location.
Jiveocity for Business:
• View everyone at the establishment
• Contact any users within 200 feet of establishment
• Build and customize their Jiveocity page
• Upload photos, videos & coupons
• Live chat with their customers via the Jive chat room
• Broadcast their live cam to everyone
• Keep customers in their store longer Jiveocity for Consumers:
• See who's in the building with them
• Send messages, greetings & friend requests
• Join in chat room for any location
• Make themselves invisible
• Favorite locations
• Join friends' locations
One of Jiveocity's Main Features: If a user simply "walks by" an establishment, (coffee shop, restaurant, bar, retailer, etc.), they will receive the business owner's "Special Offer Message", in turn, attracting and possibly gaining another customer.
Thomas Hines (Product Development) has said, "We are excited to offer both consumers and businesses a method of networking that will change the world!"
Jiveocity is quickly gaining traction and awareness while both connecting users and business owners. The Jiveocity mobile app is currently available for download on both iTunes and Google Play for free.
Please visit http://www.jiveocity.com/ and http://www.jiveocity.com/page/business for additional information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/jiveocity/mobile/prweb12103533.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]