Trends and Developments in the Haircare Sector in Japan | Researchmoz
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Albany, New York (PRWEB) August 10, 2014
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Japanese Haircare sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Haircare categories.
Full report at http://www.researchmoz.us/market-focus-trends-and-developments-in-the-haircare-sector-in-japan-report.html.
• Hair Colorants is the largest category, Japanese consumers traditionally prefer black hair.
• Individualism and Health are the key trends in the Japanese Haircare market.
• Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the leading retailers of Haircare products in Japan. This can be attributed to high retail penetration in the predominantly urban country.
• Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging type used by major selling categories, especially for hair colorants, conditioners, and shampoos.
• The high proportion of an aging and mid-life population in Japan is driving growth in anti-aging Haircare products.
The haircare market in Japan is a well penetrated market, with hair colorants being the largest category. The high proportion of older consumers and mid-lifers in Japan is driving the consumption of hair colorants and anti-aging haircare products. Individualism and health are the key trends in the Japanese Haircare market, as consumers increasingly prefer haircare products that reflect their personal style. E-retail is one of the fastest growing distribution channels in Japan, driven by the high level of internet penetration.
All latest market research report at http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Haircare sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market, and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12082396.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]