(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Japan, 2013-2018" research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in Japan, 2013-2018 report covering the online retail industry in Japan. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in Japan. It is an essential tool for companies active across Japan online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the Japanese online retail market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to Japan online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer attitudes and behaviors shaping the online retail industry.
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
- Increase in the number of smaller households and more women joining workforce will boost online retailing
- Increase in sales tax might encourage more price-sensitive customers to shop online
- In spite of an aging population, the tech savvy elders in the country will drive online retailing sales
- Sales of food and grocery products is growing from the online channel
- Offline retailers are trying to catch up to the online retailers by launching their own online stores
- Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future
Reasons to Buy
- The report helps to improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data. Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health & Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand the consumer behavior and online trends in Japan
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers
Spanning over 87 pages, "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Japan, 2013-2018" report covering the Market at a glance, Consumer Insight: Online Shopping Attitudes and Behaviors, Online Channel Dynamics, Case Studies: Leading Online Retailers in Japan, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Rakuten Ichiba, Zozotown.com, Joshin Denki, Oisix, Seiyu, Amazon.jp, Megaseek, Nissen, Yamada Denki.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://mrr.cm/ZhG
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787+1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858+91-80-26860858
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at:
( Market Research Reports, Inc. )CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype