Turkey's Alcatel Lucent signs two contracts worth USD 15mn in total with Turk Telekom. [IntelliNews - Weekly Reports]
(IntelliNews - Weekly Reports Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Telecommunications infrastructure supplier Alcatel Lucent Teletas informed in a filing with the Bourse Istanbul that it signed two contracts worth a total of USD 15mn with Turkey's largest telecommunication company Turk Telekom. The two projects are planned to be completed within one year, the statement detailed.
Last month, Alcatel Lucent informed that it received an invitation from Turk Telekom to sign two new deals worth a total of USD 15mn.
Alcatel Lucent posted a consolidated net loss of TRY 18.8mn (EUR 7mn) in 2013 against a consolidated net income of TRY 17.9mn in 2012. Consolidated revenues of the company declined by 2.3% y/y to TRY 355.9mn last year from TRY 364.4mn in 2012.
Alcatel Lucent Participation SA controls a 65% stake in Alcatel Lucent Teletas while the remaining 35% freely-floats on the BIST, according to the public disclosure platform (KAP).
(c) 2014 Emerging Markets Direct Media Holdings LLC Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]