Deodorants in Guatemala - New Study Released [ClickPress (UK)]
(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Thu Jul 24 2014] In 2013, deodorants continued to be a highly dynamic category, with a constant presence in mass-media advertising and very active in terms of in-store promotions. Sales increased by 9% in current terms to reach GTQ276 million. Despite a long presence in the industry, this category was able to continue growing above inflation levels due to constant innovation and promotion. Leading companies, such as Colgate-Palmolive Guatemala, have managed to provide an important presence of sales promoters with demonstration kiosks/cars in high-end supermarkets in order to improve sales. Competitive Landscape
Deodorant sales were led by Colgate-Palmolive Guatemala in 2013, with the player registering a 30% value share. One of the most important strengths for the company's success is it markets different brands, such as Speed Stick and Lady Speed Stick. These brands are at the same time offered in multiple options, giving the company enough coverage in several product areas. Low unit prices compared to other options and massive distribution networks are the company's other key success factors. These brands are constantly advertised and promoted, especially when there are new product introductions.
Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/852477_deodorants_in_guatemala.aspx?afid=301Industry Prospects
Sales of deodorants are set to grow at a CAGR of 4% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, reaching GTQ339 million in 2018. Although many Guatemalans consider deodorants as staple products, Guatemala still has the lowest per capita sales compared to other Latin American countries. This leaves plenty of potential for future growth. Companies in this area are very active in terms of advertising and promotion, as well as new product development. Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Guatemala with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Guatemala, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions. The Deodorants in Guatemala market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Deodorants in Guatemala?
* What are the major brands in Guatemala?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]