(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Albany, New York (PRWEB) July 23, 2014
Composites are the materials in which a homogeneous 'matrix' component is 'reinforced' by a stiffer and stronger element that is generally fibrous but may have a particulate or other shape. Fiber Reinforced Composites (FRC) consist of three parts, viz., fibers as dispersed phase; matrix as continuous and interphase region as interface. Fiber reinforced polymer (FRPs) are the most common form of FRCs wherein the matrix is a polymer. FRCs finds applications in aerospace, automotives, electronics, building & construction, marine, sports & leisure and military applications among others.
The main drivers for the fiber reinforced composites are its strength-to-weight ratio and its resistance to wide range of chemicals. Building & construction and automotives market have been driving the composites market in past few years. Aerospace market is anticipated to be best outlets for FRCs and is likely to provide numerous opportunities in near future. In addition, demand for FRCs is expected to grow in electronics and marine markets in upcoming years. However, costs associated with these composites due to high fibers cost could be restraining factor for FRCs market in near future.
The fiber reinforced composites are divided into two types: carbon fiber reinforced composites and glass fiber reinforced composites. The demand for FRCs is higher due to their characteristics such as durability, versatility, weight reduction and cost effectiveness. European countries and the U.S. are the leading regions for the demand of FRCs, while developing regions such as the Middle East and Africa are in the early stages of developments. There is huge potential in Asian countries, particularly India and China, are likely to encourage further growth in the fiber reinforced composites market.
Some of the key players in the FRCs market are CCP Composites, Toray Industries Inc., Hexcel Corporation, Kemrock Exports and Industries Limited, LAMILUX Heindrich Strutz Group Zoltek Corporation among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World Request for customization of this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1914. This report provides comprehensive analysis of
• Market growth drivers
• Factors limiting market growth
• Current market trends
• Market structure
• Market projections for upcoming years This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter's five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis. Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
• It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
• It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
More reports on: https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/73190868.