New Speakers Added for Rock Stars of Cybersecurity
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) WASHINGTON, July 18 -- The IEEE Computer Society issued the following news release:
IEEE Computer Society has expanded the lineup of security experts who will be speaking at Rock Stars of Cybersecurity, taking place on 24 September in Austin, Texas, to include even more representatives from government and industry.
The one-day event at Brazos Hall features a strong lineup of security innovators, along with problem-solving, networking, collaboration, food, Q&A, and exhibits. Sarath Geethakumar, Senior Director of Global Information Security at VISA, will talk about building security into payment systems and applications. Brett Wahlin, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, HP, will discuss how businesses can adopt a pre-emptive strategy in dealing with security risks.
Other speakers at the must-attend conference include:
* Peter Fonash, Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Homeland Security
* Peder Jungck, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, BAE
* Peter Allor, Cyber Security Strategist, IBM
* Gary McGraw, Chief Technology Officer, Cigital
* Spencer Mott, Chief Information Security Officer at Amgen
* Will Hurley, Co-founder of Chaotic Moon Studios
Attendees will come away with a newfound understanding of:
* The latest approaches to threat response
* How to secure business operations
* How to balance cybersecurity and privacy
* Big data's implications for security analytics
* And more.
For a limited time, attendees can take advantage of early-bird registration and save more than 30 percent off full price. Register now and pay only $299 (or $229 for IEEE Computer Society members) -- for an entire day's worth of presentations, networking, and more. Team, member, and student pricing plans are also available.
[Category: Computer Technology]
TNS 24HariCha-140719-30FurigayJane-4802654 30FurigayJane
(c) 2014 Targeted News Service
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]