(ClickPress (UK) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) [ClickPress, Thu Jul 10 2014] Dishwashers recorded healthy retail volume and value sales growth towards the end of the review period as more consumers could afford to buy and use them in their households. The number of dishwashers in Czech households increased in 2013 while the improved economic conditions in the country allowed many households to replace their old dishwashers with new ones. Thus, retail sales of dishwashers increased by 3% in both current value and volume terms in 2013. Competitive Landscape
BSH Domace Spotrebice leads dishwashers with a 27% share of retail volume sales in 2013, thanks to its well-known brands Bosch and Siemens, frequent product innovation and strong promotion via magazines, radio and stores. The company posted the biggest retail volume share increase of one percentage point in 2013. Electrolux and Whirlpool followed with a 21% and 19% retail volume share respectively.
Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/847695_dishwashers_in_the_czech_republic.aspx?afid=301Industry Prospects
Dishwashers is expected to post a 2% retail volume CAGR over the forecast period, while constant value sales are set to grow by a 1% CAGR. Retail volume sales will be driven by the positive outlook for the Czech economy and new product development. Retail value sales will also be affected by product innovations, mostly premium brands, which will exert upward pressure on unit prices. Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dishwashers industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dishwashers industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dishwashers in Czech Republic market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Dishwashers in Czech Republic?
* What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
* How has this high unit price, low global penetration category been affected by recessionary pressure?
* Is there a trend to slimline machines in Czech Republic? Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
(c) 2014 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. (Syndigate.info).