Now Available - Focus Camera Offers Pre-Order Sale for New Nikon D810 DSLR
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Brooklyn, NY (PRWEB) July 07, 2014
Focus Camera, a leading, nationwide yet family-owned photography equipment retailer, is proud to announce it is offering a special pre-order sale for the all-new Nikon D810 DSLR Camera (body only), for only $3,296.95, with free shipping.
The Nikon D810, which will ship July 17, has truly impressive imaging power, with its 36.3 effective megapixel resolution. It offers amazing high resolution photography and cinematography that were practically unthinkable until now.
It features an entirely new FX-format image sensor, plus an EXPEED 4 image-processing engine that produce brilliant images with enhanced clearness.
The D810 also features extremely precise autofocus, and greatly reduced internal vibration, which makes it easier to take razor-sharp images, while also featuring a faster burst rate of 5 FPS in FX format. It also is programmable from ISO 64 to 12,800, so the Nikon can handle any shooting scenario the world throws its way.
Multimedia users also will not be disappointed: This Nikon will render movies with precision in 1080/60p, with reduces noise and moiré.
Other features of the D810 include:
• 36.3 Megapixels Effective Pixels 36.3 million
• Image Sensor Format - FX
• Image Sensor Type - CMOS File System
• Storage Media - SD, SDHC, SDHX & CompactFlash (Type 1, compliant with UDMA)
• Card Slot - 1 CompactFlash & 1 SD
• JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant; can be selected from Size Priority and Optimal Quality
• JPEG: JPEG-Baseline Compliant with fine (approx 1:4), Normal (approx 1:8) or Basic (approx 1:16) Compression
• NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed, compressed, or uncompressed; small size available (12-bit uncompressed only)
• NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
• TIFF (RGB) Viewfinder
• Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder
• Frame Coverage FX (36x24): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical (Approx.)
• Frame Coverage 1.2x (30x20): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical (Approx.) Exposure
• Metering System - TTL exposure metering using 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
• Exposure Modes - Aperture-Priority (A) / Manual (M) / Programmed auto with flexible program (P) / Shutter-Priority (S) To pre-order, please visit http://www.focuscamera.com/nikon-d810-digital-slr-camera-body-only.html.
About Focus Camera
Focus Camera (http://www.focuscamera.com), is a national, specialty online retailer and also an old-fashioned brick and mortar photography retail store, located in Brooklyn, NY. It has worked out of the same location for more than 40 years.
Focus camera carries a broad array of all brand-name photographic products, including digital cameras and camcorders, digital frames, printers; consumer electronics including televisions, MP3 players, headphones, DVD players, boom boxes; binoculars and telescopes; kitchen appliances, and many items for the home; assorted watches; video game consoles, game cartridges, and other toys
Visit our website at: http://www.focuscamera.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11996808.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]