Strategic Analysis of the Western European Heavy-Duty Used Truck Market 2013-2019
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gp7gxj/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Western European Heavy-Duty Used Truck Market" report to their offering.
The Western European used truck market has steadily improved over the past few years and has achieved stronger valuation. Many external factors have positively contributed to market growth, including the enhanced government emission regulations and the aging truck PARC.
However, the recent economic trend, along with the approaching peak equipment replacement cycle, will significantly affect the market. The forecast period is 2013-2019, and primary and secondary research was used to determine market size, pricing/valuation, competitive distribution channel market shares and market trends.
- Key Trends
- OEMs will focus on the used truck market to increase life cycle revenue through monthly total cost of ownership (TCO) enhancement, value-related services.
- OEMs are expected to focus on developing the retail channel to utilise revenue-generation opportunities such as leasing, servicing and spare parts.
- Dealerships should leverage the diverse characteristics of the Internet to inform potential buyers of used truck availability and financing options and to generate additional sale leads.
- Pricing continues to be a major factor while purchasing a used truck as consumers are highly price-sensitive in European nations such as the Netherlands, Italy and France. German customers demand the highest quality.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Slide Numbers
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Scope, Objectives, Background and Methodology
4. Definitions and Segmentation
5. Market Overview
- Truck Buying Cycles vis a vis Economic Cycles
- Western Europe Truck Vocation Application Lifecycle Analysis - Market Trends
- Heavy-duty Used Truck Export Market
- Top Trends Influencing Used Truck Valuation
- Future OEM Used Truck Market Strategies
- Case Study: How Dealerships and OEMs can Leverage the Internet for Used Truck Sales
6. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
7. Forecasts and Trends
8. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
9. Region wise Average Asking Price by Model Year and Vocation Type
10. Heavy-duty Used Truck Market - European OEM Profiles
11. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Mercedes Benz
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gp7gxj/strategic
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Trucks, Buses and Vans (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=266&campaign_id=gp7gxj)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]