Schedule Viewer, LLC Announces Integration to i-Plexus Solutions for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) June 28, 2014
Schedule Viewer, LLC announced today that their Non-Emergency Medical Transportation software (MediRoutes) now integrates directly to the i-Plexus Solutions, allowing for internet based medical claims clearinghouse and medical billing service solutions.
Advantages of Electronic Submission:
Electronic data interchange (EDI) allows faster, more efficient, and cost-effective claim submission for providers. EDI, performed in accordance with nationally recognized standards, supports the health care industry's efforts to reduce administrative costs. The benefits of billing electronically include:
• Reduction of overhead and administrative costs. EDI eliminates the need for paper claim submission. It has also been proven to reduce claim rework (adjustments).
• Receipt of reports as proof of claim receipt. This makes it easier to track the status of claims.
• Faster transaction time for claims submitted electronically. An EDI claim averages about 24 to 48 hours from the time it is sent to the time it is received. This enables providers to easily track their claims.
• Validation of data elements on the claim form. By the time a claim is successfully received electronically, information needed for processing is present. This reduces the chance of data entry errors that may occur with the use of paper claim forms.
• Quicker claim completion. Claims that do not need additional investigation are generally processed quicker. Reports have shown that a large percentage of EDI claims are processed within 10 to 15 days of their receipt.
The MediRoutes application helps Non Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) providers provide a quality experience to their clients at an affordable cost to their business. In addition to this, clients have mentioned the following:
1. Using the MediRoutes application and security overlays assists clients in being HIPPA compliant by taking a paper driven business and converting it to a paperless environment, from point of service all the way through to billing.
2. Using MediRoutes' solutions can help prevent potential fraud. Providers can document the date and time of service by time & GPS location of all services at the point of care. And MediRoutes takes that documentation a step further by capturing the patient's signature electronically right at the time of service. Medicare fraud and abuse is a problem everywhere and MediRoutes offers a solution to providers and payers.
3. MediRoutes reduced one customer's AR aging from over 45 days to less than 21 days through creating faster and better documented billing, using the application's software. Instead of taking 30 days from the time of service using a paper system, clients are able to properly invoice the next day.
4. Using MediRoutes has helped increased employee morale for both drivers and office workers by providing a more relaxed and in control, less stressful work environment.
About Schedule Viewer, LLC
Schedule Viewer, LLC is a software company, founded in 2008 that develops cloud based software solutions for the people transportation industry. The founding members bring over 50 years combined experience in developing software for the people transportation market and have a history of producing innovative and transformative solutions. The Internet, smartphones and most recently "cloud" computing technologies have dramatically changed the nature of software development and deployment. As a forward looking software company, Schedule Viewer is innovating using these new platforms unencumbered by "legacy" systems to maintain and support. Because of that, MediRoutes and ParaRoutes are ground breaking products, built from the beginning using proven, standard tools and designed to be deployed in the cloud. They feature a full range of scheduling/dispatching solutions that are affordable and easy-to-use. If you would like to learn more about Schedule Viewer, LLC, or the MediRoutes and ParaRoutes products, please contact Myron Hammes at (480) 393-3009, toll free at (855) 393-3009 or email email@example.com.
Schedule Viewer has created practical solutions to an unsolvable problem – to learn more please visit our web site at http://www.scheduleviewer.com
About i-Plexus Solutions
i-Plexus is a modern technology enabled health care receivable management company that was formed in 2003 to fill the void that is being created by outdated clearinghouses, claim editing products and billing services. i-Plexus' mission is to pioneer feature and service rich transaction and receivables management solutions to the healthcare industry. i-Plexus' goal is to leverage Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards and leading technology to complement practice management and hospital billing solutions and allow provider organizations to cost-effectively automate business office functions. i-Plexus is currently focusing on facilitating claim repair, minimizing payer denial and automating receivables management through the synthesis of the full HIPAA-compliant ANSI transaction set and claim level reconciliation. i-Plexus connects to over 1,500 payers throughout the United States.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11979439.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]