India Fertilizers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5jdtt/india_fertilizers) has announced the addition of the "India Fertilizers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
According to "India Fertilizers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, the fertilizer consumption in India stood at an estimated 47.5 million MT in 2013. The reduction in potash and phosphate cost in international markets is expected to increase the consumption of complex fertilizers in India.
The major producers namely IFFCO, RCF, NFL, etc., are increasing their focus on overseas investments, especially in regions where mineral reserves are high and mergers will lead to lower production and transportation cost. However, the irregular subsidy provisions for urea as compared to potash and phosphate fertilizers is likely to remain a challenge for fertilizers manufacturers and affect their investment decisions as well.
Fertilizers are used to improve the productivity of nutrient depleted soil. To address the increasing food requirements of India's growing population, the consumption of fertilizers continues to increase in the country. Fertilizer consumption in India is dependent on the soil and climatic conditions of various zones in the country.
Urea and Nitrogenous fertilizers are among the most popular fertilizers used in country, however, farmers also opt for DAP, SSP, MOP and complex fertilizers depending on their requirements. For Phosphatic and Potash based fertilizers, the country is majorly dependent on imports.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. India Fertilizers Market Outlook
4. India Urea Market Outlook
5. India DAP Market Outlook
6. India Potash Market Outlook
7. India Complex Fertilizers Market Outlook
8. India Fertilizers Trade Dynamics
9. India Fertilizers Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends and Developments
11. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
- Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited
- Coromandel International Limited
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited - Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) - Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
- Tata Chemicals Limited
- The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5jdtt/india_fertilizers
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Agrochemicals and Fertilisers (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=261&campaign_id=k5jdtt)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]