IDI Billing Solutions Helps Wholesale Service Providers Boost Revenues and Improve Margins
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Chicago, International Telecoms Week (ITW) (PRWEB) May 11, 2014
INTERNATIONAL TELECOMS WEEK (ITW) -- IDI Billing Solutions (Booth 1024), leading developer of billing, rating, order management, workflow and selling solutions for the communications industry, announces enhanced features to help wholesale communications providers boost revenues and improve margins with its SaaS-based CostGuard® billing and OSS solution.
Wholesale telecom providers are under increasing pressure to differentiate their products and create new pricing strategies in order to protect current revenue streams and grow new ones. David James, principal analyst for wholesale telecoms at Ovum, notes the significant shift in the competitive landscape for wholesale providers: "Despite its reputation for being rather traditional, unexciting, and averse to change, the wholesale telecoms market continues to evolve to meet the rapidly changing demands of retail service providers and other intermediaries. Since the turn of the millennium wholesale has transformed from a sleepy backwater that few discussed into a valuable source of revenue for many telcos. To remain effective, wholesalers must continue to respond to new developments."
In this spirit, IDI's CostGuard billing and OSS solution is focused on affirming its value to the wholesale market with a full complement of capabilities designed to add flexibility and power to the back office. CostGuard helps wholesale providers boost the bottom line, build out new offers and enhance customer service with support for:
• Pricing flexibility and rating down to NPA/NXX – CostGuard gives wholesale providers the ability to change rates as often as needed and supports mid-cycle pricing changes with automatic rating at both the old and new rates. CostGuard also supports rating down to NPA/NXX, giving wholesale providers the ability to refine their pricing and maximize margins.
• Managing and recovering revenue from unprocessed records – Unprocessed usage can drain the bottom line for wholesale providers. CostGuard's powerful Unbillable Usage Interface provides an easy-to-use tool that identifies why records do not process, facilitates corrections and reprocesses records on-demand to ensure every penny of revenue a provider earns is billed.
• Managing corporate accounts and markets – CostGuard also offers n-tier corporate account hierarchies with flexible invoicing options, as well as revenue roll-up by market.
• Billing for convergent products and white labeling – CostGuard provides white label invoicing capabilities for the channel, as well as powerful consumption-based rate/bill support for communications products including traditional wireline, IP, metered and more.
• Managing customers – CostGuard gives providers an easy-to-use customer management view that offers a 360-degree view of a customer's products, pricing, contracts, payments and service interactions.
"Wholesale providers are under a tremendous amount of pressure to provide cost-competitive products, build out new capabilities and, at the same time, boost their service game," said Tim Wrona, vice president, marketing and product strategy for IDI. "With IDI's CostGuard billing and OSS solution, wholesale providers have the back office foundation they need to manage and refine pricing strategies, expand their product and service portfolio, and improve the customer service experience."
About IDI Billing Solutions:
IDI Billing Solutions is a leading BSS/OSS services provider for the communications industry. IDI's Billing as a ServiceSM includes the award-winning CostGuard® application, expert back-office and professional services, and a cost-effective SaaS-hosted platform. Billing as a Service helps providers engaged in wholesale, cloud/SaaS, unified communications, IP telecom, local, long distance, mobile, MVNO, data, convergent and VoIP monetize their services and streamline operations related to selling, activating, managing and billing customers. IDI maintains a Gold Hosting Competency in the Microsoft Partner Program. To learn more about IDI, please visit us at http://www.idibilling.com or call 1.888.924.4110.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11795109.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]