(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 23, 2014
The introduction of HTML5 has boosted the growth of the e-Learning market in the US. For instance, HTML5 has reduced the need for creating apps used for e-Learning. In addition, HTML5 is compatible with many web browsers and mobile OS, and is capable of providing better performance, and enriched multimedia and connectivity. Flash was the major platform used by content developers before the advent of HTML5. However, as many mobile devices do not support flash content, HTML5 is now increasingly being used to deliver interactive content and videos through mobile phones. Despite the many benefits associated with HTML5, it is still considered a new technology, and content developers are not experienced enough to develop content through it. However, this trend is catching up rapidly and is likely to contribute to the growth of the e-Learning market in the US in the near future.
e-Learning refers to learning facilitated with the help of electronic media. It comprises all forms of electronically supported learning and teaching tools, and is widely adopted by educational institutions, especially for higher education. Computer-based learning, internet-based learning, and web-based learning are synonymous with e-Learning. e-Learning service providers deliver learning solutions through the latest tools and technology, providing users with rich media and graphic-based learning. Since this form of learning is cost-effective and helps enhance the employees' efficiency and productivity, many firms across the globe have completely replaced traditional forms of training with e-Learning.
According to the report, the growth of the e-Learning market in the US is driven by several factors, of which the increasing demand for m-Learning services is one. The fast-paced world scenario and growing mobile workforce are increasing the need for learning content to be delivered on mobile devices.
Covered in this Report
The e-Learning market in the US can be divided into four segments: Corporate, Higher Education, K-12 and Pre K-12. These are segments based on end-users for e-Learning market in the US.
The e-Learning Market in the US 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the e-Learning market in the US landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• City and Guilds Group
• Cornerstone On Demand Inc.
• Desire2Learn Inc.
• Docebo NA Inc.
• Edmodo Inc.
• Latitude Learning LLC
• NetDimensions Ltd.
• Pearson plc
• Saba Software Inc.
• Schoology Inc.
• Skillsoft Corp.
• SumTotal Systems Inc. Key Market Driver
• Increasing Demand for m-Learning Services. Key Market Challenge
• Intense Competition. Key Market Trend
• Emergence of a New Standard for HTML. Further, the report states that one of the major challenges in the market is the intense vendor competition. Since the US market is mature, the number of potential customers is decreasing, which has, in turn, affected the vendors' revenue generation. Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Evolution of e-Learning
06.2 e-Learning Delivery Model
06.3 Market Size and Forecast
06.4 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
07.1.1 Higher Education
07.1.4 Pre K-12
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
15.1 Competitive Scenario
15.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
15.2 Vendor Ranking 2013
15.2.1 Adobe Systems Inc.
15.2.2 SAP AG
15.2.3 Oracle Corp.
15.2.4 Blackboard Inc.
15.3 Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis: Business Overview, Business Segmentation, Key Information, SWOT Analysis
16.1 Adobe Systems Inc.
16.2 SAP AG.
16.3 Oracle Corp.
16.4 Blackboard Inc.
17. Other Reports in this Series
Explore other reports on Information Technology Market and Software and Services Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.