Marketing Department Gets 5 Awards
(Targeted News Service Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif., April 22 -- Cuesta College issued the following news release:
Cuesta College's Marketing and Communications Department was recently honored with five awards from the Community College Public Relations Organization (CCPRO), the statewide professional development and service organization that seeks to promote excellence in California's community college public relations and related professionals. Each year, CCPRO recognizes the outstanding work of the 112 California community colleges with the PRO Awards.
Cuesta College received five 2014 PRO Awards in the following categories
* 1st place: Newsletter (for CC News, Cuesta College's biannual magazine)
* 2nd place: Feature Story (for the story titled "The Cuesta Promise," featured in Cuesta's 2012-13 Annual Report)
* 2nd place: Promotional Advertising Campaign (for the Cuesta Promise promotional advertising campaign via print, TV and radio)
* 3rd place: News Release (for the press release titled "Cuesta College Promise: First Semester Free for SLO County High School New Grads," dated 10/11/14)
* 3rd place: TV Advertisement (for "Register for Fall 2013 Semester" TV ad)
"I am so proud of my team," said Cuesta College's Executive Director of Foundation/Advancement Shannon Hill. "These awards just reinforce the excellent work they do and that Cuesta College has one of the best marketing departments in the State."
Cuesta's Marketing and Communications Department is responsible for the campus-wide branding of the college, including marketing, social media, advertising and media relations efforts. The department is also responsible for the design and creation of collateral material for the district and the Foundation.
For a full list of the 2014 PRO Award winners, please visit: http://www.ccprocalifornia.org/events/2014Conference/ProAwardWinners.html
CC AutoTriage9as-140423-30FurigayJane-4711014 30FurigayJane
(c) 2014 Targeted News Service
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]