(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Albany, NY (PRWEB) April 14, 2014
"Nuclear Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles" is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in the US. The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the US (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
• A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
• Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
• Detailed overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2013, cost analysis by reactor type, average capital expenditure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2013-2025).
• Power market scenario in The US provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
• Detailed overview of US nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
• Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
• Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the US nuclear power market.
• Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
• Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
• Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
• Identify key partners and business development avenues.
• Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects. Related Reports:-
Nuclear Power in South Korea, Market Outlook to 2025
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in South Korea (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in South Korea's nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country and company snapshots of some of the major market participants. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/nuclear-power-in-south-korea-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-deployment-trends-investments-power-plants-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
Spent Nuclear Fuel Dry Storage Casks - Global Market Size, Regional Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
This report focuses on the use of dry casks for the storage of Spent Nuclear Fuel (SNF), and provides in-depth analysis of demand in three major regions of the world. The market demand and value analysis section contains details of the amount of cumulative SNF generated, SNF in dry storage, cumulative and annual dry cask demand and market value between 2006 and 2020. Geographical market analysis is achieved through the division of the global market into three major regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America. Other regions such as South and Central America and Middle East and Africa have also been considered in estimating the size of the global market for dry storage casks. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/spent-nuclear-fuel-dry-storage-casks-global-market-size-regional-analysis-competitive-landscape-and-key-country-analysis-to-2020-report.html
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.