Software maintenance and repair services [TendersInfo (India)]
(TendersInfo (India) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Contract award: application maintenance services relating to the implementation prisme7
The purpose of this contract is negotiated on the evolutionary maintenance, corrective, adaptive and evolutionary maintenance demand of the Bank of France and the reversibility of the PRISME7 application.
The market is divided into three tranches as follows:
A firm phase 1 of its benefits include:
- Monitoring and control of the service,
- Corrective maintenance "hot" and "cold" Prisme7 of the application,
- Evolutionary and adaptive maintenance Prisme7 application,
- Assistance "current" with the project management, the project management and operations,
- Assistance "exceptional" with the project management, the project management and operations.
A conditional # 2 in purchase orders covering:
- Evolutionary and adaptive maintenance Prisme7 application to the client~s initiative including additional services support, configuration, integration and training)
- On-site services expertise, investigation and study.
Tranche 2 is estimated at between 500 and 4800 days / men load.
Conditional tranche 3 covering the reversibility of a minimum duration of 3 months.
Total final value of contract(s): 6 428 000 EUR Excluding VAT
Date of contract award decision: 13.3.2014
Contractor name : VERMEG SERVICES
Contractor address : Rue Lac Neuchâtel, 1053 Les Berges du Lac
Implementing agency : Banque de France
39 rue Croix des Petits champs
For the attention of: Mme Renault
75049 Paris Cedex 01
Telephone: +33 142925622
Fax: +33 142922199
General address of the contracting authority: www.banque-france.fr
Address of the buyer profile: https://banque-france.achatpublic.com
Electronic access to information: https://banque-france.achatpublic.com
Electronic submission of
(c) 2014 Euclid Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]