New Rawstream Web-Filtering Software Boosts SMB Productivity and ROI with Its Top-8 Productivity Benefits
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) London, UK (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
Rawstream today announced the official launch of its next generation web-filtering productivity software for small and medium sized businesses. Rawstream delivers productivity through visibility, allowing owners to stay on top of every online action in their business.
"For SMB owners, running a successful business can sometimes seem as complex as the workings of a Swiss watch," said Rawstream founder Brian Azzopardi. "Rawstream makes those workings visible. We're like a transparent Swiss watch for a company's activities."
Rawstream's tagline "Transparency Matters" is based on the company's conviction that transparency and productivity are intricately linked in the 21st century mobile office.
"In today's business, thumb drives give way to online content sharing apps, such as Dropbox, making transparency and increasing productivity a challenge," added Azzopardi. "Rawstream helps owners create an openness in the remote age that's productive, no matter where employees are working."
With Rawstream, businesses have the power to safely enjoy the productivity benefits of sharing apps like Dropbox and Google Drive by giving owners visibility into who's using them, and providing alerts, should employees share documents they shouldn't. Managers can check what is going in and out of the company and also ration access to non work related and social media sites.
Here are Rawstream's Top-8 Productivity Benefits:
1. Provides transparency to what employees are doing, even if they're offsite or travelling.
2. Allows a manager, when travelling, to see what employees are working on back at the office.
3. Provides visibility into who's using Dropbox, the number of files and storage used, and allows admin to create alerts related to confidential or sensitive documents in Dropbox.
4. Allows a manager to see how much time employees are spending on non work related websites and social sites - to help them better use their time and improve their productivity.
5. Allows employees to see their own internet usage so that they can self-manage themselves for more productive use of the internet at work.
6. Gives the manager confidence to allow employees flexibility as to where they work since no matter where they are the manager knows what they're working on.
7. Gives a manager the ability to ration access to social media sites (and block objectionable sites).
8. Allows the manager to have direct visibility on the business without necessarily needing to rely on IT.
Here are 6 things Rawstream does that no one else currently does:
1. Makes Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) transparent to the owner.
2. Provides accurate time-keeping on employees online activities.
3. MyRawstream allows employees to self-manage their own time.
4. Has no impact speed at all - the competition can slow down browsing by up to 50%.
5. Integration with Google Apps for Business / Google Apps for Education.
6. Support for Chromebooks (useful for education).
Rawstream is fast to deploy (up and running in about fifteen minutes) and can deliver a six month ROI on the first day of use. New users enjoy a free full-feature 15-day trial. Rawstream is being used throughout the US, Europe, and Asia across such industries as health, legal, financial and professional services. For more information visit rawstream.com.
Rawstream is a web-filtering company that provides productivity through visibility. If you can see what's happening in your office --- even when employees are on the road; at a client's; working at a coffee shop --- then you can manage more productively. Rawstream also allows business owners to ration what the web allows in, so your employees can be more focused on work than internet distractions, and what the web allows out, so what's confidential to your business stays within the business. At Rawstream we say that transparency matters. Because it does.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11750769.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]