EasyAsk Announces Global Release of Magento Connector for E-Commerce Sites
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Burlington, MA (PRWEB) March 25, 2014
EasyAsk, the leader in natural language software and solutions, today announced the global availability of the EasyAsk Magento Connector which seamlessly integrates EasyAsk eCommerce search, navigation and merchandising with Magento's e-commerce platform. Customers worldwide have deployed EasyAsk for Magento enabling significant increases in ecommerce revenue, customer conversion, business efficiency improvements and reduced costs.
Some of the largest and most successful Magento customers are using EasyAsk for Magento, including The North Face EMEA, Harbor Freight Tools, Watsco and Anna's Linens. The North Face EMEA deployed EasyAsk across 11 sites across 9 different countries, seeing a 35% increase in search conversion rates and a 24% increase in revenue from search.
EasyAsk Connector for Magento seamlessly integrates the best-in-class EasyAsk search, navigation and merchandising services into Magento e-commerce sites. Through EasyAsk, Magento customers can gain the following capabilities and benefits:
• Natural language search integrated directly with the Magento product catalog and attributes, allowing customers to find products faster using long-tail, descriptive searches or even voice input from a mobile device.
• Seamless integration into the Magento site display with no API programming for rapid implementation and easy change.
• A dynamic navigation plug-in that supports the selection of multiple attributes for faster navigation to products by visitors.
• Support for "derived attributes" that allow you to create new categories and attributes from existing product information without the time and cost of restructuring your Magento catalog.
• An easy to use merchandising studio that allows merchandisers to define and rollout promotions as well as make changes to the search experience without IT support, speeding time to market and reducing IT costs.
• Full internationalization and localization which enables the simultaneous rollout of search, navigation and merchandising on sites in different languages and countries including English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese.
In addition, EasyAsk enhances the performance of Magento sites through high-speed indexing and more efficient servers, delivering a better customer experience while reducing costs. By offloading the search and navigation load to EasyAsk, customers report seeing a marked improvement in the performance of their Magento sites.
The EasyAsk Magento Connector is available for free to customers using the Magento e-commerce platform.
"Through our free EasyAsk Connector for Magento, we can implement far superior search, navigation and merchandising in as little as three weeks," said Simon Persse, Vice President of International Sales, EasyAsk. "Upgrading to EasyAsk provides significant benefits in terms of functionality and search accuracy, which leads to a better user experience and higher customer conversion."
EasyAsk is the only third-party e-commerce search and merchandising solution that can be deployed on-site or in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. This provides the ultimate flexibility for Magento customers who can deploy an EasyAsk solution on-site near their Magento server(s) for first hand control or off-load the IT costs by deploying in EasyAsk's reliable, secure SaaS environment.
EasyAsk will be demonstrating this functionality at the Internet Retailing Expo in Birmingham (Stand A37), United Kingdom on March 26 and 27, 2014.
EasyAsk is radically changing the speed and ease of how people find information through ground-breaking Natural Language search software. EasyAsk software products go far beyond traditional search, allowing users to simply ask questions in plain English and receive highly tuned results. Based in Burlington, Massachusetts, with offices in Europe, EasyAsk has long been a leader in natural language information analysis and delivery software. Customers such as The North Face, Coldwater Creek, Lillian Vernon, Aramark, True Value, Journey's, Anna's Linens and Harbor Freight Tools rely on the EasyAsk software products to run their business and eCommerce operations daily. For further information please visit http://www.easyask.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11695827.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]