Antioxidants Market (Antioxidants and Synthetic) 2018 Forecasts and Analysis at Sandlerresearch.org
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 23, 2014
Antioxidants are molecules that inhibit oxidation of other molecules. Antioxidants neutralize the effects of free radicals in the human body and protect the body from the chain of the oxidation reaction by becoming oxidized themselves. There are two types of antioxidants: natural antioxidants and synthetic antioxidants. Antioxidants find application in various industries including Synthetic Resins industry, Food and Beverage industry, Cosmetics industry, Fuel Additives industry, Animal Feed industry, and other industries.
Analysts forecast the Global Antioxidants market will grow at a CAGR of 4.71 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Antioxidants market can be divided into six segments based on their applications in various end-user industries and markets: Synthetic Resins industry, Food and Beverages industry, Cosmetics industry, Fuel Additives market, Animal Feed industry, and Other industries.
The Global Antioxidants Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Antioxidants market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• APAC Key Vendors
• Adeka Corp.
• AkzoNobel N.V.
• Albemarle Corp.
• BASF SE
• Chemtura Corp.
• Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd. Other Prominent Vendors
• Ajinomoto Omnichem Natural Specialities
• Archer Daniels Midland Co.
• Ashland Inc.
• Baker Hughes Inc.
• Cargill Inc.
• Champion Technologies
• Cytec Industries Inc.
• Eastman Chemical Co.
• FMC Corp.
• Innospec Inc.
• Korea Kumho Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
• Lonza Group Ltd.
• Lubrizol Corp.
• Naturex Inc.
• Omnova Solutions Inc.
• SI Group Inc.
• Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
• The Dow Chemical Co.
• Thor Group Ltd.
• Troy Corp. Purchase Report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=15824. Key Market Driver
• Growing Health Awareness.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report. Key Market Challenge
• Lack of Consumer Education about Additional Health Benefits of Antioxidants.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report. Key Market Trend
• Changing Customer Behavior.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report. Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.2 Natural and Synthetic Antioxidants
06.3 Market Size and Forecast
06.4 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by Application
07.1 Global Antioxidants Market by Application 2013
07.2 Antioxidant Market in Synthetic Resins Industry
07.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
07.3 Antioxidant Market in Food and Beverage Industry
07.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
07.4 Antioxidant Market in Cosmetic Industry
07.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
07.5 Antioxidant Market for Animal Feed Industry
07.5.2 Market Size and Forecast
07.6 Antioxidant Market for Fuel Additives Industry
07.6.2 Market Size and Forecast
08. Market Segmentation by End-users
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Antioxidants Market by Product
Exhibit 3: Global Antioxidants Market by Application
Exhibit 4: Global Antioxidants Market 2013-2018 US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Global Antioxidants Market by Application
Exhibit 6: Global Antioxidants Market by Application 2013
Exhibit 7: Antioxidant Market in Synthetic Resins Industry 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 8: Antioxidant market in Food and Beverages Industry 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 9: Antioxidant Market in Cosmetics Industry 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 10: Antioxidant Market for Animal Feed Industry 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 11: Global Antioxidant Fuel Additives Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 12: Market Segmentation by End-use 2013
Exhibit 13: Consumption of Antioxidants by Volume 2013
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Akzo Nobel N.V.
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Adeka Corp.
Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of Albemarle Corp.
Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of BASF SE
Exhibit 18: Buisness Segmentation of Chemtura Corp.
Exhibit 19: Business Segmentation of Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
Explore other reports on Biotechnology Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/antioxidants-market-2014/2018-global-report/prweb11692250.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]