|[March 14, 2014]
Research and Markets: PharmaPoint: Hemophilia A and B - Argentina Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75tvqs/pharmapoint)
has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint:
Hemophilia A and B - Argentina Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
The competitive landscape of hemophilia A and B recombinant therapy in
the US and 5EU is dominated by the use of recombinant FVIII and FIX
replacement factors, and patients with severe forms of the disease
receive frequent prophylactic infusions beginning from the first one or
two years of life and often continuing through adulthood. However, the
burden on patients and their families to maintain the prophylactic
treatment schedule is high, and there is a significant unmet need for
new therapies that can reduce the number of weekly prophylactic
infusions and alleviate some of this treatment burden.
Argentina ranks fourth among pharmaceutical markets in Latin America.
According to Our primary research, the majorit of Argentine hemophilia
patients have access to recombinant FVIII and RIX products through
private insurance plans or through the national social security program.
However, the national insurance program only covers on-demand treatment
and plasma-derived concentrates.
- Overview of Hemophilia A and B including epidemiology, etiology,
symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an
overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Argentina including product
description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Argentina from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and
restraints affecting Argentina Hemophilia A and B market.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for Hemophilia A and B
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Argentina
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Market Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75tvqs/pharmapoint
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]