Market Research - Radio Industry Report (UK)
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxgrc2/radio_industry) has announced the addition of the "Radio Industry Report (UK)" report to their offering.
This report has been fully revised and covers a host of issues present in the radio industry. For example, why has digital audio broadcasting made life difficult for radio operators and why does commercial radio struggle to compete with the BBC?
These and many other issues are covered in a comprehensive analysis of the industry dynamics for the radio business in the UK. It uses proven economic frameworks to provide a balanced and objective assessment of the challenges facing the radio industry.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the size of the market?
- What are the demand drivers for listeners?
- How do regulators and advertisers affect programming on radio stations?
- What are the demand drivers for advertising?
- What is the threat of substitute products and how are new technologies changing the balance of power between listeners and radio stations?
- How does the regulator influence supply?
- Who are the largest players and how do they compete?
- How is the supply chain organised?
- How have new platforms affected the supply of radio?
- What are the issues facing radio in the transition to digital transmission and how are these affecting the commercial sector's ability to compete with the BBC?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxgrc2/radio_industry
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Broadcast (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=66&campaign_id=wxgrc2)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]