Telematics Update Awards Nominations to Close this Friday March 14
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) (PRWEB) March 10, 2014
As the only awards ceremony to celebrate telematics innovation on a global scale, the Telematics Update Awards are highly respected across the industry and seen as an indicator of excellence for telematics products and services. There are 12 focused categories which cover the breadth of the industry and offer the opportunity for businesses, both large and small, to stand-out before their peers, potential clients and partners. With the March 14 deadline only days away, Telematics Update has witnessed more submissions than ever before, and stress that companies must submit their nominations within the next couple of days to be in with a chance of winning. Nominations so far have been of the highest standard.
Telematics Update, Project Director, Meredith Evans said: “The competition has really heated up this year! We have seen an outstanding collection of nominations from companies large and small, new and old. The deadline is almost here and I would urge any company who feel they have products or services of excellence on the market to take this opportunity to be recognised for their hard work.”
Nominations are completely free and can be submitted on the Telematics Update Awards website. Go to http://www.telematicsawards.com and follow the 3 basic steps.
The 12 categories are:
1. Best Telematics Product or Service Launch in an Emerging Market (BRIC Region)
2. Best Insurance Telematics Product or Service Launch
3. Global OEM Infotainment Solution Award
4. Best Telematics Service Provider Award
5. Best Telematics Content Aggregator Award
6. Best Aftermarket Device or Solution Award
7. Best Telematics Safety & Security Technology Award
8. Best Telematics Service or Solution for Commercial Vehicle Award
9. Best Navigation Solution or Product Award
10. Best Automotive Application Award
11. 2013/14 Industry Newcomer Award
12. Telematics Leadership Award (individual)
Each award is judged on unique criteria, by a panel of independent leading industry figures chosen for their specialist knowledge. This year’s panel includes:
• Roger Lanctot, Automotive Consultant, Strategy Analytics
• David McNamara, President, McNamara Technology Solutions
• Precksha Saksena Sood, Managing Director, Telematics Update
• Andrew Hart, Head of Advanced Research, SBD
• Thilo Koslowski , Vice President & Distinguished Analyst - Automotive, Vehicle ICT, Mobility Industry Advisory Services, Gartner
• Dominique Bonte, Vice President, Practice Director, ABI Research Companies are encouraged to enter more than one category if they feel their product is relevant and active across multiple industry fields.
The glamorous awards ceremony will take place on June 3 at the Hyatt Place Detroit, MI, the night before Telematics Detroit 2014 Conference & Exhibition, June 4-5, Novi, MI. - the definitive event in the telematics industry calendar.
Nominations are open until this Friday (March 14) : http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/awards-nominate.php
For more information on 2014 Telematics Update Awards, please contact Meredith Evans at Telematics Update on mevans(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com or + 44 207 422 4329.
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0) 207 422 4329 (Global) / 1 800 814 3459 ext 4329 (USA Toll Free)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11653599.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]