Research and Markets Adds Report: The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2014 - 2020 [Professional Services Close - Up]
(Professional Services Close - Up Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Research and Markets has announced the addition of Signals and Systems Telecom's new report "The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2014 - 2020" to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
SNS Research's latest report indicates that global spending on public safety LTE infrastructure will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020.
With spectrum already allocated, public safety agencies in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the U.S have already begun to operate private LTE networks. Driven by public safety demands, LTE products can now also operate in spectrum bands previously unthinkable, such as the 400 MHz band, which is widely available to public safety agencies worldwide. Moreover, demands for tactical and rapidly deployable broadband solutions have also led vendors to develop private LTE base station products in a variety of innovative form factors such as Cell in a Box (CIAB) or airborne cells.
SNS Research estimates the global spending on private public safety LTE infrastructure including base stations (eNodeBs), mobile core (EPC) and backhaul will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020. By the same time, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNode Bs) will reach nearly 155,000 globally, following a CAGR of nearly 60 percent between 2014 and 2020, and will serve nearly 4 Million private public safety LTE subscribers worldwide.
The "Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2014 - 2020" presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides considering the wider Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, challenges, spectrum allocation strategies, industry roadmap, deployment case studies, vendor products, strategies, standardization activities and application ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2011 till 2020. Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues as well as device and infrastructure (eNodeB base stations, EPC mobile core, backhaul) shipment and associated revenue forecasts.
The report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the public safety communications industry, as well as public safety agencies, wireless carriers and infrastructure/device vendors who wish to broaden their knowledge of the public safety LTE ecosystem.
- Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband services
- Key benefits of public safety LTE and mobile broadband
- Challenges to public safety LTE adoption
- Public safety agency, network operator and vendor commitments to public safety LTE
- List of private public safety LTE deployments worldwide
- Public safety LTE deployment case studies
- The industry roadmap for the public safety mobile broadband in general and the LTE market in particular
- Public safety LTE deployment and funding models
- Spectrum allocation for public safety LTE
- Public safety LTE applications ecosystem
- Public safety LTE vendor assessment and strategies
- Profiles of over 100 players in the public safety LTE ecosystem
- Public safety LTE standardization
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis of private and commercial public safety LTE deployments
- Military and tactical LTE deployments
- Public safety LTE base station form factor analysis
- Exclusive interview transcripts from 7 industry players including Airbus, Motorola Solutions and General Dynamics
- Strategic recommendations for vendors, system integrators, public safety agencies and wireless carriers
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2011 till 2020
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
(c) 2014 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]