SMX West Kicks Off Next Tuesday in Silicon Valley: Monday Last Chance to Register at Pre-conference Rates, Free Expo+ Passes
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Redding, CT (PRWEB) March 03, 2014
Search Marketing Expo – SMX West kicks off next Tuesday, March 11 in San Jose, CA. Here’s what is in store:
• Over 50 conference sessions on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), mobile search, social media marketing and more.
• Keynote with Google Search Chief Amit Singhal. Attendees will learn about Google’s recent updates and discuss the company’s vision for what search might look like five years down the road.
• 100+ internet marketing experts sharing their best tactics. Speakers include leading brand marketers, agency experts and representatives from the search engines.
• More than 30 best-of-breed search and internet marketing solution providers in the Expo Hall.
• Twenty-four exhibitors will present case studies and best practices in the SMX Theater.
• Three educational Plus Sessions presented by Covario, Page One Power, Stone Temple Consulting, and four “Learn with Google” sessions.
Keynotes, “Learn with Google”, Expo Hall, SMX Theater and Plus Sessions open to all pass holders, including free Expo+ registrants.
SMX West takes place at the San Jose Convention Center March 11-13. The SMX Expo Hall is open noon to 7pm on Tuesday, March 11 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, March 12. Exhibitors and sponsors include Premier Sponsors Google and Doubleclick Search and Gold Sponsor Bruce Clay Inc.
SMX West is programmed by search authorities Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, the editorial team behind Search Engine Land, the leading news blog for internet and search engine marketers.
SMX West will also offer six in-depth pre-conference workshops on Monday, March 10, conducted by leading experts in their respective fields. Topics include search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords, content marketing, international search, social content distribution for SEO, and SEO for in-house marketers.
Pre-conference Pricing Available Until March 10
Ticket prices for SMX West are available at pre-conference rates through Monday, March 10. Several pass options are available, from 3-day All Access passes to free Expo+ passes.
Register online for SMX or by calling (877) 242-5242 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday thru Friday.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX West and Third Door Media
SMX West features sessions for those seeking advanced tactics or just starting out in search marketing, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own a business.
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower Internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Sydney, SMX Paris, SMX Milan, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help Internet marketers do their jobs more effectively. The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Digital Marketing Depot brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11625389.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]