Notice of meeting of the Supervisory Board at 12.00 on 19 March 2014
(Oslo Bors Newsfeed Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) A meeting of the Supervisory Board of Sparebanken Vest
will be held on
Wednesday 19 March 2014 from 12.00 to
15.00 at Radisson Blu Norge, Nedre Ole Bulls plass 4,
Bergen, in the 'Alvøen' conference room.
Minutes of the meeting of the Supervisory Board on 24
2. ANNUAL REPORT AND ACCOUNTS 2013
Proposal for adoption of the accounts, donations and
Please find enclosed:
- Board of Directors' report
- Accounts with notes
- Remuneration of executive personnel
- Corporate governance
- Statement from the Control Committee
- Auditor's report
Managing Director Jan Erik Kjerpeseth will give a
3. IMPLEMENTATION OF STRATEGY AND STATUS FOR THE NEW
Briefing by Managing Director Jan Erik Kjerpeseth.
4. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SEVERANCE PACKAGE FOR FORMER
MANAGING DIRECTOR STEIN KLAKEGG
Briefing by Trygve Bruvik, Chair of the Board of
5. MOTION OF NO CONFIDENCE TABLED BY ONE MEMBER OF THE
SUPERVISORY BOARD AGAINST THE CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF
Briefing by Knut Førland, member of the Supervisory
6. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - reporting 2013
The report is enclosed.
A brief presentation will be given by Siren Sundland,
Director of Market and Corporate Communication.
7. HANDLING OF CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS
Bergen, 25 February 2014.
For Sparebanken Vest
Chair of the Supervisory Board
Notice of the meeting will also be sent to: The Board
of Directors, the Control Committee, the internal
auditor and external auditor.
The notice of the meeting and other case documents are
available on the bank's website www.spv.no.
Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=346829
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]