(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Insurance Industry in Oman, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" research report to their offering.
The Omani insurance industry is the fourth-largest insurance industry, in terms of written premium, in the GCC region. However, compared to other developed insurance industries such as the UK, Japan and China, Oman has a small insurance industry in gross written premium terms. The Omani insurance industry is similar to that of Qatar and Bahrain, but smaller than other neighboring industries such as the UAE and Kuwait. The industry is expected to grow over the forecast period as the country's energy sector continues to finance infrastructure projects. Such large investment will positively influence the industry over the forecast period. There were 22 operational insurers and one takaful insurer in 2012: 12 non-life companies, two life companies, eight composite companies. Of these 22 insurers, 11 are domestic and the rest are foreign.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-oman-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017-0
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Oman, including:
- The Omani insurance industry's growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Omani insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Omani insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Omani insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Omani insurance industry
- A benchmarking section on the Omani insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the Middle East region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Oman:
- It provides historical values for the Omani insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Omani insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Oman, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related in the Omani insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Omani insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Omani insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Omani insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The non-life segment accounted for 73.9% of the industry's written premium in 2012.
- Oman allows 70% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry, and the entry of foreign companies increased competitiveness.
- The mandatory nature of motor liability insurance, coupled with growth in the construction industry, supported the growth of motor and property insurance during the review period.
- Government infrastructure expenditure is expected to support the non-life insurance segment over the forecast period.
- As of 2011, there were 11 domestic and 11 foreign insurance companies operating, alongside one Takaful insurance company.
- The popularity of Takaful insurance is expected to be a challenge to conventional insurance in Oman.
Spanning over 149 pages, 82 tables and 114 figures "Insurance Industry in Oman, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report covering The Middle East Region Market Dynamics, Omani Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. The report covering 3 companies - Dhofar Insurance Company, National Life and General Insurance Company, Al Ahlia Insurance.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.