Telecom and Smart Grid Solutions & Market Opportunities
DUBLIN, Aug 30, 2013 (PR Newswire Europe via COMTEX) --
DUBLIN, August 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v76gsz/telecom_and) has announced the addition of the "Telecom and Smartgrid Solutions & Market Opportunities" [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v76gsz/telecom_and ] report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The so-called "Smart Grid" is expected to bring dramatic improvements to everything from general network management to demand response and other demand-side improvements.
Ultimately it will help the supply-side as new technologies are implemented that facilitate more efficient utilities.
A new energy value chain is emerging as a result of new technologies, new players, and new regulatory environments that encourage competitive markets.
This research package represents a comprehensive bundle of research addressing the convergence of telecom and smart grid including support for both supply side and demand side energy management.
Solutions and technologies covered include LTE, M2M, consumer/enterprise handsets and management, and more.
- Wireless device manufacturers - Smart grid [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v76gsz/telecom_and ] companies of all types - Wireless infrastructure providers - Wireless network service providers - Government and public policy agencies - Industry verticals with significant energy costs
*This is a bundle package containing multiple reports
Key Topics Covered:
This package includes the following reports/products:
- Telecom and Smart Grid: Technologies, Solutions, and Applications
- 4G and WiMAX for the Smart Grid: Enabling Access, Applications and Affordability
- Smart Grid and Smart Phones Putting Energy Management in the Hands of Consumers and Enterprise
- LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
- M2M Solutions: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market, Industry Verticals, Business Strategy and Planning
- Smart Energy Home
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v76gsz/telecom_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]