Discuss next generation Smart Grid Communication progress with an array of UK and European Utilities | Telecoms for Smart Grids
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) UK set to announce the winners for the Data Communications Company and Smart Grid Communications in August 2013. The winners will need to react quickly in the selection of additional suppliers, and come up to speed with its own responsibilities.
London - The world is watching UK developments as questions remain of potential uncertainty and future developments in communications technology, with both challenges and risks in delivering a fit-for-purpose, secure system. Our 3rd annual conference, Telecoms for Smart Grids, will address the current development of both UK and European communications infrastructures for Utilities.
This year's conference builds on the success of the 2012 event and will provide the ideal platform for discussion and debate over current and emerging projects to improve communications infrastructures, and lessons learned from pilot projects in the UK and Europe. The two-day conference programme features a line-up of 22 thought leaders and experts, including 11 Utility case studies, with speakers consisting of: UK Power Networks, Alliander, Scottish and Southern Energy, ESB, Western Power Distribution, Scottish Power, E.ON, RWE AG, Enel Distribuzione SpA, Stedin, and Eco Island among others.
Speaker Panel includes:
- Gordon Hewitt, ICT Project Manager, Scottish and Southern Energy
- David Ross Scott, Industry Relationship Manager, Scottish Power
- Tim Manandhar, Low Carbon Solutions Design Manager, UK Power Networks
- Nigel Bessant, Project Delivery Manager, Scottish and Southern Energy
- Sanna Atherton, Senior Project Manager, Western Power Distribution
- Denis O'Leary, Head of Smart Energy Technologies, ESB
- Ashley C. Brown, Counsel to Greenberg Traurig, and Executive Director Harvard Electricity Policy Group, Harvard University
- Marcus Smith, Solutions Architect, Cisco
- Markus Hofsaess, Technology & Solutions, E.ON
- Erik Moll, Telecom Policy Advisor, Alliander
- Giovanni Coppola, Innovation Manager, Enel Distribuzione SpA
- Gunnar Hoffman, Manager of Technology Corporate R&D, RWE AG
- Milo Broekmans, Senior Enterprise Architect, Stedin
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013telecomsforsmartgrids8.asp.
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]