|[February 20, 2013]
Research and Markets: Pseudomonas Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96rprh/pseudomonas)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report
"Pseudomonas Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Pseudomonas Infections - Pipeline Review, H2
2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for
Pseudomonas Infections, complete with latest updates, and special
features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key
players involved in the therapeutic development for Pseudomonas
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Pseudomonas
- A review of the Pseudomonas Infectons products under development by
companies and universities/research institutes based on information
derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Pseudomonas Infections pipeline on the basis of route
of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- News and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Pseudomonas Infections.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Pseudomonas Infections pipeline depth and focus of Indication
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/96rprh/pseudomonas
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Direct
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]