|[February 13, 2013]
Research and Markets: Islet Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8938cv/islet_cell)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Islet
Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their
Global Markets Direct's, 'Islet Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma) - Pipeline
Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic
pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic
development for Islet Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma), complete with latest
updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic devlopment for
Islet Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma). Islet Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma) -
Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced
from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University
websites, SEC (News - Alert) filings, investor presentations and featured press
releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party
sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Islet Cell Carcinoma
- A review of the Islet Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma) products under
development by companies and universities/research institutes based on
information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Islet Cell Carcinoma (Insulinoma) pipeline on the
basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8938cv/islet_cell
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Direct
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]