|[February 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: Osteonecrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkvf56/osteonecrosis)
has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report
"Osteonecrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Osteonecrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012',
provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This
report provides information on the therapeutic development for
Osteonecrosis, complete with latest updates, and special features on
late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players
involved in the therapeutic development for Osteonecrosis.
Osteonecrosis - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and
information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases,
Company/University websites, SEC (News - Alert) filings, investor presentations and
featured press releases from company/university sites and
industry-specific third prty sources, put together by Global Markets
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Osteonecrosis.
- A review of the Osteonecrosis products under development by companies
and universities/research institutes based on information derived from
company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging
from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and
- Coverage of the Osteonecrosis pipeline on the basis of route of
administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- News and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics
under development for Osteonecrosis.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio
and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of
the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Osteonecrosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to
enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkvf56/osteonecrosis
Source (News - Alert): Global Markets Direct
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]