|[February 08, 2013]
Research and Markets: Global Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market Analysis: Global Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market The Beginning of Ka-Band Impact
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwmpdz/global_satellite)
has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's (News - Alert) new report "Global
Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market Analysis: Global Satellite Enterprise
VSAT Market The Beginning of Ka-Band Impact" to their offering.
VSAT stands for Very Small Aperture Terminal, and refers to the physical
size of the reflector antenna. However, the term VSAT is also loosely
used to describe any fixed satellite terminal that provides one-way or
two-way communications. The actual size of the antenna is dependent upon
factors such as the frequency of operation, strength of satellite
transmission, and its use as either a one-way or two-way terminal.
- The global satellite enterprise VSAT market is growing considerably
faster than its major industry competitorstraditional telecom wireess
and wireline networks, and mobile satellite L-Band solutions.
- Most of the major vertical markets for this industry are seeing
revenue growth; but maritime, oil and gas, and cellular backhaul are
seeing the most rapid growth. However, this growth is often
regionalized; it is not across the board.
- The North American and European markets are very mature and maintain a
predominately replacement growth rate, while the other world regions are
growing at a rapid rate.
- Ka-Band High Throughput Satellites (HTSs) will greatly impact this
market as unprecedented levels of bandwidth are coming online for the
VSAT industry, globally, and throughout the forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How will the glut of Ka-Band satellite bandwidth coming online for the
satellite industry impact the satellite enterprise VSAT market
- What regions will grow the fastest during the forecast period
- Which vertical markets will drive market growth in the global
satellite enterprise VSAT market
- How will VSAT providers compete against wireline and wireless networks
- How will VSAT providers compete with mobile satellite providers
- What will the global VSAT market look like in 2018
Key Topics Covered:
Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwmpdz/global_satellite
Source (News - Alert): Frost & Sullivan
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]