SpotterRF Signs New Partners as New Awards Pile Up
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Salt Lake City, Utah (PRWEB) January 23, 2013
SpotterRF today announced new partnerships and awards as demand grows for its breakthrough radar technology. SpotterRF provides the world’s most advanced compact surveillance radar (CSR) system for affordable wide area, all weather perimeter security and small force protection. Incorporated in 2009, the company attained profitability quickly and is ahead of forecasts.
SpotterRF’s distribution partner network continues to grow with agreements in places in Canada, Denmark, Israel, Japan, and U.S. territories. 22 strategic integrators now represent SpotterRF with active projects in vertical surveillance applications including dams, bridges, border, airports, oil & gas, power plants, and elite small force protection.
Among these partners SpotterRF discloses publicly are:
• ADS is the world’s leading provider of operational equipment and logistics solutions to the Department of Defense and the U.S. Government. (adsinc.com)
• Anvil Technologies specializes in providing wireless solutions that are highly mobile, secure, and quickly deployable. (anviltech.biz)
• Athenx Wide Area Surveillance Systems Solutions is a San Diego based small, woman-owned Surveillance and Incident Management custom solution provider. (athenxinc.com)
• Brimtek provides state-of-the-art surveillance solutions to Security, Law Enforcement, Federal Agencies and Military communities. (brimtek.com)
• Digital Force Technologies (DFT) engineers and manufactures innovative, rugged products and specializes in remote video surveillance and force protection solutions. (digitalforcetech.com)
• ESC BAZ develops and manufactures advanced surveillance and observation systems for the Defence and HLS markets. The combined ROOSTER & SpotterRF system provides the world’s smallest Motion Tracking & Surveillance System, which offers combat and security forces the protection they need while on-the-move. (escbaz.com )
• Industrial Camera Systems (ICS) sets the standard in Advanced Proactive Security with effective surveillance and threat detection for critical infrastructure. (industrialcamera.net )
• JETprotect Aerospace Safety and Defense provides rugged hardware and software solutions for outdoor, mobile or tracked vehicle measurement and protection. (jet-protect.com)
• LTA PROJECTS portable inflatable towers let you quickly deploy antennas, repeaters, lighting, video camera or sensor payloads, after emergencies, at large public gatherings, or anywhere you need temporary lighting or communications. (ltaprojects.com)
• NASAM (Japan) is an international distributor of high tech electronics; such as military/defense equipment, spacecraft sub-system and components, aircraft support equipment and products and telecom-related components. (NASAM.com)
• N2NSecure utilizes global security experience as former in-house managers of technical security systems, to develop programs that are uniquely adapted to address individual customer needs. (n2nsecure.com )
• NSM Surveillance provides state-of the-art surveillance solutions to the Law Enforcement, Federal Agency and Military communities. (nsmsurveillance.com)
• The Optech Group is a manufacture and integrator of products used in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and the First Responder Community. (optechgroup.net)
• Precision Technic A/S provides tactical solutions and capabilities to the modern defense force. (ptdefence.com)
• Priority 1 Security is a leading security and business management integration company that provides custom security protocol and services. (p1s.ca)
• BCF Solutions S4 Tech Division (S4 Tech) provides integrated engineering solutions with security services and products for government and commercial industries. (bcfsolutionsinc.com/S4Tech.asp)
• SAIC combines SpotterRF radar with VidSys advanced camera technology to provide maximum visibility, automated alerts and threat detection at a low cost-per-acre. (saic.com/isr/about)
• Sensei Solutions is a leading provider of security solutions to address both Intrusion Detection and Deterrence requirements. Sensei's solutions can be rapidly deployed and scaled (sensei-solutions.com)
• SNAP Security (Canada) mobile security solutions deliver real time situational awareness for responders and security personnel. (snapsecurity.ca)
• Unlimited Technology is a comprehensive Security System Integration firm specializing in electronic security system integration, access control, CCTV, perimeter protection, command and control, visitor management, intrusion detection and alarm systems. (utiglobal.com)
• videoNEXT is a leader in Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) solutions that synchronize security systems. (videonext.com)
“Word is getting out, validating our product position as the lowest cost, full function, wide-area surveillance radar in its class,” says Logan Harris, CEO for SpotterRF. “SpotterRF is laser focused on innovative systems that provide the best value for the protection of people and high value facilities. We address real threats to elite small group warfighters, small airports, power plants, bridges, dams and other critical infrastructure.”
Made in the USA and engineered for extreme conditions, Spotter technology is also compact, lightweight, and energy efficient. SpotterRF garners attention nationally and internationally. Most recent awards include ASIS International “Accolades” for security, Popular Science Magazine “Best of What’s New,” Security Sales & Integration “Top 30 Tech Innovations,” as well as the UVEF Best Kept Secret award.
The Popular Science award rewards only products that transform their category; that solve an unsolvable problem; that incorporate entirely new ideas and functions. This recognition labels SpotterRF technology as revolutionary, not evolutionary.
Until recently, radar surveillance was only available for large force protection systems like BETSS-C or G-BOSS or top tier airports, such as JFK. With the simple Web User Interface accessible via smartphone or laptop, the ultra portable SpotterRF M600C, puts radar protection within reach of every military warfighter and security professional. The M600C’s little brother, the new SpotterRF C40 offers the smallest, most powerful compact surveillance radar available anywhere.
Spotter radar units come in four sizes, weighing less than 6 lbs. each, using less energy than a light bulb (just 10W each), and can communicate with Google Earth, RaptorX, Vidsys and other situational awareness software. Training takes less than 30 minutes in the field.
SpotterRF is world’s leader in Compact Surveillance Radar (CSR) system for perimeter security and force protection. Made in the USA and engineered for extreme conditions, SpotterRF technology is the most compact, lightweight, energy efficient, and cost-effective radar for elite warfighters and critical infrastructure requirements. For a data sheet, visit http://spotterrf.com/commercial-products.html
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SpotterRF/new_partners/prweb10351458.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]