|[January 21, 2013]
Research and Markets: Ovarian Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012 Profiles Players such as Amgen Inc. and Abbott Laboratories
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6vl2w/ovarian_cancer)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Ovarian Cancer
Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012" to their offering.
The clinical trial report, Ovarian Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review,
H2, 2012" provides data on the Ovarian Cancer clinical trial scenario.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the
clinical trials on Ovarian Cancer. It includes an overview of the trial
numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction
across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease
clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors
and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the
key drugs for teating Ovarian Cancer.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America,
South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and
Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the
clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status,
subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their
status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major
Universities/Institutes/Hospitals or Companies
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co., Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Johnson & Johnson
Fresenius Biotech GmbH
Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
MEI Pharma, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j6vl2w/ovarian_cancer
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]