|[January 21, 2013]
Research and Markets: Novartis - IMS Company Profiles - Gain a Comprehensive Picture of the Company's Strategic Direction
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmz44t/ims_company)
has announced the addition of the "IMS
Company Profiles:Novartis" company profile to their offering.
IMS Company Profiles gives a clear picture of the companies' strengths
in terms of therapy areas and relevant marketed products as well as the
future strategic direction of companies including R&D pipelines,
analysts forecasts and events predicted to impact the future. Use IMS
Company Profiles to:
- As a first step to any in-depth competitor analysis exercice
- Understand the influence of companies within therapy areas
- Evaluate the future drivers and potential constraints of companies
- Review independent analysts forecasts and commentaries
- Gain a comprehensive picture of a company's strategic direction
Key Topics Covered:
Highlights a company's strengths / weaknesses and its potential for
future growth. The strategy analysis gives you an insight into the
- Regional strategies
- Therapeutic focus
- R&D strategy
- Licensing activities
- Commentary on future prospects, including brokers' overviews
- Interviewwith a key person (where available), including quotes and
- Forecasting table (top 30 companies only), showing events with major
Company sales performance as well as analyst's comments and forecasts.
Company Sales Performance:
- Financial review
- Latest results
- Sales by geographical region & leading country
- Sales by country and subsidiary
- Analysis comments
Company Profiles reviews up to 40 products per company, whilst annual
reports from the top 10 pharmaceutical companies cover up to a maximum
of 10 drugs.
The section shows:
- Summary table of products facing patent expiry.
- Breakdown by relevant therapy area, within which, each product is
discussed under the following headings: general, licensing, patents,
clinical data, lifecycle management, competition and analysts'
Comprehensive details of the projects that the company has in its R&D
- Research pipeline summary table.
- Introduction to the R&D activities of the company.
- Breakdown by relevant therapy area, within which, each project is
detailed (up to 2 A4 pages), including information on clinical status
and analysts' forecasts.
- Quotes from senior personnel gleaned from conferences may also be
included in this section when available.
- Sales by business segment.
- Sales by geographical region.
IMS Sales data
- Pharmaceutical sales by geographical region and leading countries.
- Top 5 third level therapeutic classes.
- Leading international products
- Pharmaceutical sales analysis by age
Displayed in a tabular format to enable you to have at a glance review
of the licensing activities of the company.
Three sections are available to review licensing activities:
- Marketed products
- R&D pipeline products
- General research collaborations, including combinatorial chemistry,
proprietary technologies etc.
Summary of the major events that have affected the company. This
includes recent and historical events.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Other major events
Events are organised in chronological order.
Mini-profile of each subsidiary that the company has worldwide showing
address, major contacts and principal products.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmz44t/ims_company
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]