Protect Your Bubble Shares Consumer Tips for Protecting Their Smartphone in the New Year
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Atlanta, GA. (PRWEB) January 02, 2013
Protect Your Bubble, smartphone insurance brand, has some suggestions to help make sure the New Year doesn't start on a sour note because of a damaged or lost smartphone.
• Theft – Any large, crowded venue has a possibility of pickpockets and thieves. The best way to make sure a smartphone does not go missing is to keep it in eyesight as frequently as possible. While there may be times holding it is not appropriate, keep it buried in clothing. Gentlemen would do well to stash phones in their front pocket or perhaps even in a money belt that’s worn under clothing. Women should keep it safely in a purse, and be cautious not to lay their purse down and leave unattended.
• Damage – Going dancing or taking public transportation means an opportunity for a phone to get damaged because of dropping, slamming into something or just happenstance. A heavy duty case is always a good choice to help forestall damage, and many cases are drop-resistant. Don’t leave a smartphone on the table, even if it’s being monitored because spills do happen.
• Loss – The best way to keep a phone from being lost while out on the town is to leave it at home. Unless there is a real need for it, many clubs and bars will have available rides for customers and partygoers. If, however, there is an absolute need to keep a phone at all times, the best way to prevent loss is to be sure of where the phone is at all times. If this means keeping the phone in sight while on the dance floor, in the restroom or sitting down, so be it.
Of course, there is no guarantee that nothing will happen to a phone, but this is why there is insurance. Protect Your Bubble provides smartphone and tablet insurance which covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. For a quick quote, visit ProtectYourBubble.com today!
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
• Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
• Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
• Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit us.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10247586.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]