Leloca Smartphone App Introduces First Geo-Targeted Shopping and Spa & Beauty Deals with New App Update
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) (PRWEB) December 17, 2012
Leloca, the free Smartphone application which offers instant deals for exclusive NYC restaurants based on a user’s location, has just released an update which features a new Shopping and Spa & Beauty category. Leloca’s new shopping & spa deals offer users 30-50% off items or flat rate discounts such as $20 off a purchase of $40 or more, to be used within 45 minutes of being secured. There are 20 retail shops and 11 spa & beauty merchants participating, with the number growing daily. These new merchants join the 300 New York City restaurants already offering deals through Leloca.
“The great response to our restaurant deals has shown the consumer and merchant readiness for a better deal platform,” says Leloca CEO Douglas Krone, “and we’re thrilled to be able to take Leloca’s platform to the next level with this new category.”
Featured merchants on the new app include:
• Ellen (123 Ludlow St) – Vintage clothing and accessories from high fashion designers. Recent deal: Get $20 off $40 bill.
• The Great Frog (72 Orchard St) – London-originated jewelry store and popular celebrity hangout. Recent deal: Get $20 off $40 bill.
• Volang (290 Graham Ave) – Boutique that specializes in trendy accessories, famous for their knitted items. Recent deal: 50% off selected shirts and dresses.
• The Cast (72 Orchard St) – Specialized vintage rock and roll t-shirts along with locally made custom leather jackets. Recent deal: Get $20 off $40 bill.
• The OMHH Store (503 Atlantic Ave) – One stop shop for organic and vegan beauty products. Recent deal: 30% off all bath products.
• Shut Skates (158 Orchard St) – Skater paradise with their collection of skateboards, shirts and hats. Recent deal: Get $10 off $20 bill.
• Any Old Iron (149 Orchard St) – UK designer boutique that offers both men’s and women’s apparel. Recent deal: Get $10 off $20 bill.
• Beehive Salon (115 North 7th St) – Recently voted Brooklyn’s hottest hair salon. Recent deal: $25 off $75 bill.
• Browzone (56 East 13th St, 8 West 4th St) – Provides everything from waxing and threading to henna tattoos. Recent deal: 30% off services.
• Supple Spa (55 West 19th St) – One of Time Out New York’s top ten spas offers massages, facials, waxing and body treatments. Recent deal: $55 60 minute deep tissue massage
• Shape NYC (56 E 34th St) – Friendly salon atmosphere offers full service hair salon and waxing services including keratin treatments. Recent deal: 45% off all color services.
• La Peau Day Spa (183 Lafayette) – Relaxing spa that provides all basic spa services plus laser hair removal, permanent makeup and bio-lift treatments. Recent deal: 50% off services.
Leloca is dramatically different from other online deal sites. The app offers users instant deals at popular restaurants, stores, and spas near their immediate location to be redeemed within 45 minutes. The deals are totally free for the user; it takes just a click to secure the deal and get the barcode, which is then scanned from the phone by the merchant.
Unlike other deal sites, Leloca’s merchants are given complete control of the deal being offered, from what the discount will be, to where it will be offered and control of turning the deal on and off exactly when they want to. Leloca’s innovative deal platform offers instant on-the-go discounts for the modern consumer while delivering immediate profits to local businesses.
For the month of December Leloca has partnered with their restaurants to offer even bigger savings, as a thank you to users. A group of Leloca restaurants are offering $1 dining promotions during the month of December, featuring a selection of great food and drink for just one dollar. For more information download the Leloca app for free or visit http://www.leloca.com.
Leloca is a free downloadable Smartphone application supported by any Android and Apple platform that provides deals for exclusive restaurants, spas and retail shops in New York City. Leloca is the only Smartphone application that uses “real time” deals coupled with geo-targeting technology for consumers to see the best deals closest to their current locations. Leloca’s “real-time” deals allow consumers to get instant dining and shopping gratification by permitting 45 minutes or less to secure and redeem the deal. For more information, visit http://www.leloca.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/12/prweb10243406.htm
(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]