Canon supports European Scanner Partners' growth with technology and trends showcase at 2012 Partner Conference
Dec 11, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
- Canon Europe, world leader in imaging solutions, hosted a conference for its imageFORMULA scanner reseller partners
- The Canon Premier Professional Scanner Partner Conference, held from 12th to 13th November in Lisbon, was attended by leading resellers from 21 countries across EMEA region
- Under the "Can You Capture Tomorrow, Today " banner, Canon Europe shared the company's future strategies and views on the trends that influence the capture market, and showcased its latest imageFORMULA devices that will support Partners to meet the future demands of their customers
- The new products included:
- imageFORMULA P-208 - Canon introduced as world first the smallest portable scanner with automatic document feeder (ADF) and duplex scanning capability
- CaptureOnTouch Mobile - a free app for Apple iOS and Android devices, enabling direct batch scanning with Canon's new Wi-Fi enabled scanners - imageFORMULA DR-C125W - the ultra-compact desktop scanner with integrated Wi-Fi, allowing wireless scanning to smartphones, tablets and PCs
- The Canon Wi-Fi unit WU10, an optional Wi-Fi accessory for Canon's portable scanners
- During 'Touch and Try' breakout sessions the Partners had the opportunity to experience live demos during which they could have a closer look at products and ask any questions
Sean Suematsu, European Document Scanning Solutions Director, Canon Europe:
"Strong relationships with Partners based on trust and confidence are a key success factor for Canon. The annual Canon Premier Professional Scanner Partner Conference gives us an opportunity to come together and discuss the most recent market trends, listen to our Partner's needs, as well as showcase Canon's latest innovations.
Canon, with its recent new series of workgroup and network scanners, has been supporting Partners to provide solutions to support the growing trends of capturing documents closer to customer engagement points, and enable companies to further optimise business processes and increase service levels.
Mobility is a powerful business trend, with the meteoric rise of smartphones, tablets and other smart connected mobile devices in professional environments.
Technology is empowering employees to be more productive on the move, irrespective of their location.
In Lisbon, Partners were the first to see Canon's new scanning solutions designed to meet the needs of mobile workforce. With our new solutions that allow users to scan directly to the cloud, Canon seeks to provide companies with tools that help to optimise processes, increase efficiency and productivity, and generate cost savings, delivering services faster to their customers by shortening processing times.
By providing solutions that are tailored to the needs of end-users, we are enabling channel partners to capitalise on mobile working trend and turn strong customer demand into sales."
Canon Europe is the regional sales and marketing operation for Canon Inc., represented in 116 countries and employing over 13,500 people across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Founded in 1937 with the specific goal of making the best quality camera available to customers, Canon's tireless passion for the Power of Image has since extended its technology into many other markets and has established it as a world leader in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Its solutions comprise products, ranging from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast lenses and portable X-ray machines, to multi-function and production printers, all supported by a range of value added services.
Canon invests heavily in R&D to deliver the richest and most innovative products and services to satisfy customers' creative needs. From amateur photographers to professional print companies, Canon enables each customer to realise their own passion for image.
Canon's corporate philosophy is Kyosei - 'living and working together for the common good'. In EMEA, Canon Europe pursues sustainable business growth, focusing on reducing its own environmental impact and supporting customers to reduce theirs using Canon's products, solutions and services. Canon has achieved global certification to ISO 14001, demonstrating a world-class environmental management standard.
Further information about Canon Europe is available at: http://www.canon-europe.com/
Follow us on Twitter at @CanonBusinessEU
+44 (0)208588 8234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nelson Bostock Communications
+44 (0)207792 7424 email@example.com
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]