Send us your Instagram holiday photos
Dec 03, 2012 (Reading Eagle - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) --
Let your holiday lights shine. This season, we're putting together an album of Instagram photos on our Facebook page, and we want your pics.
The holiday doesn't matter. Send us your photos celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus or International Mountain Day (yes, that's a thing: Dec. 11, if you must know), or any other special day.
Only three conditions exist:
1. You must share the photo using the Instagram app on your phone;
2. Tag the photo with #BerksHolidayLights; and
3. The photo must have lights in it somewhere.
That's it. Between now and Dec. 31, email your photo to email@example.com. Photos will be credited using your Instagram username. If you prefer we use your real name, let us know. Because the submission process is nearly a month long, we'll put the album online as soon as we start getting photos.
In case you're unfamiliar with it, Instagram is a free photo-sharing app available on the iPhone and Android smartphones. To take pictures with it, just do the following:
1. Open the app and take a picture.
2. Select a filter to modify your picture (this is optional).
3. When you're finished, hit the green check mark.
4. Write a caption for your photo and hit the "Email" button to share it.
5. Add "firstname.lastname@example.org."
6. Hit the green "Share" button.
That's it! We look forward to seeing what you can do.
(C)2012 Reading Eagle Company
___ (c)2012 the Reading Eagle (Reading, Pa.) Visit the Reading Eagle (Reading,
Pa.) at readingeagle.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]