SMX Social Media Marketing Begins Next Week in Las Vegas
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Redding, CT (PRWEB) November 26, 2012
The SMX Social Media Marketing conference will be held next week, December 5-6, at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. This conference is for internet marketing professionals interested in enhancing their social media marketing skills.
Here’s what’s in store:
• The conference program is 100% focused on social media marketing. Sessions will cover paid, earned and owned tactics for Google+, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks. See the full agenda.
• Over 40 social media experts from respected brands and specialty agencies will share best practices and techniques.
• Keynotes from Twitter Director of Trust & Safety Del Harvey, and Vic Gundotra, the head of Google’s social efforts.
• Face-to-face speaker access, engaging Q&A and networking opportunities with all participants in a comfortable and intimate conference setting.
• Four pre-conference workshops are offered on December 4th on related social media topics.
SMX Social Media Marketing is programmed by Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, the editorial management team behind Marketing Land, a leading news blog for internet marketers.
Registration from now through December 4 is priced at $1495, and includes two days of sessions, networking activities, and SMX conveniences like hot lunches, all day snacks and free WiFi. Groups of three or more attendees can save 10-20% off registration rates.
Register online for SMX Social Media Marketing or by calling (877) 242-5242 between 9am-5pm ET.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX and Third Door Media
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful.
The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively. The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Digital Marketing Depot brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011 and 2012 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/11/prweb10160455.htm
(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]