|[April 27, 2012]
Research and Markets: 4Q.2011 United States Handset Sales Market Share and 2012-2013 Forecast: Mobile Handset Sales in US to rise to 238.7 million in 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5s569h/4q_2011_united_sta)
has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report
"4Q.2011 United States Handset Sales Market Share and 2012-2013
Forecast: Mobile Handset Sales in US to rise to 238.7 million in 2013"
to their offering.
United States Handset Sales Market Share and Forecast covers 34 vendors.
It provides estimates and forecasts at the country level based on
primary field research undertaken in these markets as part of Global
Consumer Telecommunications and Global Enterprise Telecommunications
Surveys. It also takes into account shipment data disclosed by vendors
together with Point of Sale (POS) data available through various
vendors, including operators.
Together with this comprehensive dataset, you will get a PowerPoint
presentation which provides an overview of key trends in the global
handset vendor market. The database provides quarterly historical data
starting in 1Q.2004 and ending in 4Q.2011, and annual historical and
forecast data from 2004 to 2013F.
Series Coveredin this Forecast:
Quarterly data available from 1Q.2004 - 4Q.2011; Annual data available
from 2004 - 2013F
Handset Sales by Vendor (Thousands of Units)
Handset Sales Growth (YoY)
Handset Sales (Market Share, %)
Examples of Companies Covered:
- AT&T (News - Alert)
- Huawei Technologies
- Kyocera Corporation
- LG Electronics (News - Alert)
- NEC Corporation
- Research In Motion Limited
- Samsung Electronics
- Sony Ericsson
- Verizon Wireless
- ZTE (News - Alert) Corporation
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key trends in the global mobile handset market? How will
this market grow from 2012 to 2013?
- Which region/country has the fastest growing mobile handset market in
the world? What are the key trends in each region/country?
- How many mobile handsets will a specific handset supplier ship in each
- Which handset suppliers are the Top 6 suppliers in each region/county
and how will this change over the next eight quarters?
Who Should Buy This Report:
- Strategists and analysts at mobile handset suppliers responsible for
handset strategy development and business analytics
- Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market
that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile
- Consultants advising their clients on mobile handset markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global
mobile handset market
For more information, including full list of companies mentioned, please
Source (News - Alert): IE Market Research Corp.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]