Research and Markets: The Satellite M2M Market 2012-2016
Mar 30, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fad517af/the_satellite_m2m) has announced the addition of the "The Satellite M2M Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with a critical analysis of the fast-growing and very lucrative satellite M2M market. It includes a profile of the different links that make up the satellite M2M industry chain, and takes a look at the stakeholders' strategies. The report also allows readers to understand what the future holds for this market thanks to sales volume and revenue forecasts up to 2016.
- What is the current status of the satellite M2M market?
- What are the most dynamic markets?
- What are the market metrics (ARPU, equipment prices, etc.) and do they differ from cellular M2M?
- Who are the market's top players?
- How much of their income is earned in M2M?
- What is their current market share?
- What does the future hold for this market? Which regions have the greatest potential? And which segments?
The report ships with its own database (Excel)
- Market data and regional forecasts 2007-2016 (world, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific)
- Market figures, in volume and revenue
Data and forecasts 2007-2016 by region
- North America
Market sales: volume and revenue
- Satellite-based M2M Modules (in million units)
- Satellite-based M2M market (at year end, million EUR)
Breakdown of Satellite M2M Revenues (at year end, million EUR)
- M2M communication & associated services revenues
- M2M hardware & associated services revenues
- M2M software & IT services revenues
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Different M2M architectures
4. Industry organisation and strategies
5. Core market structures
6. Close-up on the main satellite operators' strategies
7. Appeal of the M2M market for these players
8. Satellite M2M market forecasts
- LightSquared (SkyTerra)
- SES Astra2connect et Eutelsat Tooway
- Qualcomm OmniTRACS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fad517af/the_satellite_m2m
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Satellite (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=94&campaign_id=31019e78)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]