Apr 17, 2012 (Mass Media Distribution LLC via COMTEX) --
Research Triangle Park, NC (MMD Newswire) April 17, 2012 -- RSSBus (rssbus.com), a leading provider of data integration tools and components, today announced the beta release of RSSBus JDBC Drivers for Java/J2EE development. The RSSBus JDBC Drivers parallel the award winning line-up of RSSBus ADO.NET Data Providers by offering straightforward connectivity to popular applications and services through an easy-to-use interface (JDBC) that every Java developer is familiar with. Through the RSSBus JDBC Drivers, Java developers can rapidly build applications that read and write data to Salesforce.com, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Dynamics CRM, OData Services, and more.
The following RSSBus JDBC Driver Betas are currently available:
* Salesforce.com JDBC Driver
* Dynamics CRM JDBC Driver
* SharePoint JDBC Driver
* OData JDBC Driver
* Google Spreadsheet JDBC Driver
* Amazon SimpleDB JDBC Driver
* Twitter JDBC Driver
RSSBus JDBC Drivers offer the most natural way to access data from any Java/J2EE application. Developers can easily access the JDBC Drivers through popular IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, etc.), in code through familiar classes, and in data controls available through Swing, Eclipse SWT Widgets etc. In addition, RSSBus JDBC Drivers include advanced features that enhance application performance and simplifies overall integration, including:
- SMART CACHING - Based on a lightweight and exceptionally efficient connectivity layer, coupled with 'smart' caching technology, the RSSBus JDBC Drivers create a highly responsive data access layer for applications, both on and offline.
- API LEVELING - Provides a consistent experience when working with any applications, databases, and services through a standard JDBC interface.
- SECURE CONNECTIVITY - Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications. The JDBC Drivers offer the maximum security available for accessing data and services.
- PURE JAVA - The JDBC Drivers offer are Pure Java JDBC Type-4 Drivers offering extreme portability across platforms.
"With the rapid success of our ADO.NET Data Provider products and our background with cross-platform development, the bridge from .NET to pure Java and JDBC was a natural progression," said Eric Madariaga, Director of Marketing at RSSBus. "The RSSBus JDBC Drivers offer a compelling new way to access applications and services without the need to waste valuable developer resources learning the specifics of individual data APIs. Developers simply use the RSSBus JDBC Drivers in their applications and are able to access tables, views, and stored procedures to work with data, the same way that they would interact with a database system like Oracle or MySQL."
RSSBus (www.rssbus.com), a spin-off of /n software, provides integration tools and components enabling straightforward connectivity with Internet and Intranet applications, services, databases, and other information systems. You can reach RSSBus via email at email@example.com, on the Web at www.rssbus.com, or by calling (800) 235-7250 or (919) 544-7070.