|[April 17, 2012]
Research and Markets: Treatments Guide from the Medical Letter - Peer-Reviewed Prescription Drug Information and Drug Class Reviews
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7284517b/treatments_guide_f)
has announced the addition of the "Treatments
Guide from the Medical Letter" subscription to their offering.
Prescription drug information and drug class reviews
Treatment Guidelines is a peer-reviewed monthly publication which
- Unbiased reviews of drug classes for treatment of some common
disorders suchas diabetes, hypertension, pain and insomnia.
- Quick reference charts for preferred drugs for treatment of a given
- Recommendations for first choice and alternative drugs with
assessments of the drugs' effectiveness and safety.
- Adverse effects, drug interactions, and conclusions with clear
recommendations to make smart choices easily.
The editorial process relies on a consensus of experts to ensure the
information in our articles is presented in a balanced and
scientifically supported manner.
Your subscription to Treatment Guidelines includes:
- Print version published and mailed monthly (12 issues/year)
- Online access to current issue and archives from 2002 to the present
- The Mobile Collection for your smartphone:
- Access your subscription from your smartphone on mobile site or
download a free app for iPad, iPhone (News - Alert), iPod Touch, Android and Kindle Fire
- FREE online CME/CE per issue
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7284517b/treatments_guide_f
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]