Research and Markets: South African Segment Report: Emerging Market (LSM 7)
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6p87hv/south_african_segm) has announced the addition of the "South African Segment Report: Emerging Market (LSM 7)" report to their offering.
This 85 page PowerPoint report examines the LSM 7 segment of South Africa and provides a comprehensive profile of the LSM 7 segment (emerging market). In 2011, 11.0% of all South African adults lived in households classified as LSM 7, representing 3.6 million adults (16 years). The segment has grown from 7.8% in 2006, mainly emerging from the LSM 5 and 6 segments.
LSM (the Living Standards Measure) has become the most widely used marketing research tool in South Africa by measuring the material affluence of households (rather than individuals) and dividing the population into 10 groups, 10 (highest) to 1 (lowest). The consumer analysis is based on an annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of 25,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- What are the geo-demographic trends (2009-2011) for LSM 7? e.g. age, gender, lifestage
- Who are LSM 7? e.g. age, gender, race, life-stage, geographics
- How do you engage with them? e.g. lifestyle, cellphone, Internet, sports, music interests
- What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. Online Media, TV, radio, newspapers, magazines
- What are the important consumer trends that should be included in your business strategy?
The comprehensive report includes geo-demographic trends (2009-2011), as well as a detailed segmentation according to gender and age (15-24, 25-34, 35-49, 50 ) making it the perfect reference report for anyone who wants to understand this segment of the market.
Why purchase this market research report?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence - the most valuable brand asset
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the big picture with consumer/market trends
- 85 page PowerPoint report with >100 charts, graphs, and tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6p87hv/south_african_segm
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Africa (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=81&campaign_id=6p87hv)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]