Research and Markets: Semiconductor Market Forecast - 12th July 2012, London
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) M2 PRESSWIRE-03 May 2012Research and Markets: Semiconductor Market Forecast - 12th July 2012, London
(C)1994-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sg9xrz/semiconductor_mark) has announced the addition of the "Semiconductor Market Forecast - 12th July 2012, London" conference to their offering.
Semiconductor Market Forecast - 12th July, NH Harrington, South Kensington, London
Benefits of Attending
- Forecast data and industry market analysis will enable you to make more confident business decisions, allocate resources accordingly and help you analyse your business models and plans and adjust accordingly.
- Immersing yourself in up-to-date industry information will give you the knowledge to move ahead of your competition.
- Following the forecast, you will have the 'know how' to identify industry patterns and market conditions you can expect to see in the immediate future and beyond.
What Will I Learn?
- Hear an independent assessment of the World Economic Environment
- Get clarification of what is expected to happen in the semiconductor industry for the coming 6-12 months and beyond
- Explanation of the industry cycles and their effect
- See semiconductor market forecasts for the next five years
- See the identification of key application markets and their contribution to the semiconductor market
- Get statistics and analysis to use as a basis for company business decisions
- Meet new contacts in a short space of time saving valuable time and money
Who Should Attend?
This semiconductor market forecast is invaluable for decision makers from the semiconductor, electronics and related industries.
- Anyone making investment or marketing decisions
- Senior executives working in or supplying the electronics industry
- Those involved in investment and banking relating to the electronics industry
- Government organisations involved in trade and investment
- Business and technical press
Registration Fee Includes:
- Forecasts from Chairman and CEO Malcolm Penn who has over 45 years experience within the semiconductor industry
- Copy of presentation material in binder and CD-ROM format
- Coffee breaks and lunch
Key Topics Covered:
10.15 Official Registration & Coffee
10.30 Welcome & Introduction
10.45 Economic Outlook
- Current world status/outlook
- World GDP Contributions
- World GDP Growth Trends Comparison of advanced & emerging economies
- Oil and Interest Rate trends
- Economic outlooks for: US, China, Japan, Eurozone & India
11.15 Semiconductor Industry Outlook
- Current Industry Status and Outlook
- Key Market Drivers
- Industry Issues
12.00 Industry Capacity
- Manufacturing basics
- SC Equipment sales trends
- New capacity Vs Wafer Capacity Ex spend
- Capital spend & SC market compared
- MOS capacity build out by wafer size
- much much more...
13.00 Seminar Lunch
14.00 Key Application Markets
- Set Top Boxes
- Near Field Communication
- Smart Metering
- Solid State Lighting
- Mobile Phones
- Smart Phones
- PC Market
14.45 Coffee Break
15.00 Key Application Markets Continued
15.30 European Semiconductor Market
- Regional Overview including: Europe, Japan, USA, Russia/CIS - Industry Summary
15.45 Forecast Summary & Closing Remarks
16.00 Wrap Up
"This event is a good opportunity to stay focused, It is very valuable to get this opportunity once a year"
- Altis Semiconductor
"It is so reassuring to know that so much hard work and attention went into this IFS and that so many companies have access to this data. It gives confidence that we are investing and marketing our businesses in the appropriate manner"
- Freshleaf Media
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sg9xrz/semiconductor_mark
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Semiconductor (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=102&campaign_id=sg9xrz)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]