Research and Markets: India Online Retail Market Forecast & Opportunities 2016
Apr 13, 2012 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c64cb432/india_online_retai) has announced the addition of the "India Online Retail Market Forecast & Opportunities 2016" report to their offering.
Many players were trying to revamp the structure of online shopping in India, including the global leader eBay. But things conceptualized in 2010, after increased competition in the market forcing better services and offers from online retailers. Extensive use of advertisements and presence on social media websites also helped these online shopping websites to gain brand recognition. Today, the services have improved so much that online marketers offer products at huge discounts, with delivery in 48 hours, along with a no question asked return policy. All these factors along with increasing penetration of internet, improved rate of literacy, introduction of safe & secure technology, etc. have been able to drive the online retail market in India.
According to India Online Retail Market Forecast & Opportunities 2016', India will witness changing shopping trends in the next few years. India is set to become the third largest nation of internet users in the next two years itself. The online retail market in India is expected to grow immensely, given the rising middle class in India, with growing disposable income in hands and lesser availability of time to spend the same.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Online Retail Market
3. India Online Retail Market
4. India Online Vs. Offline Retail Market
5. Electronics: India Online Retail Market
6. Home & Kitchen: India Online Retail Market
7. Music, Video & Entertainment: India Online Retail Market
8. Books, Magazines & News: India Online Retail Market
9. Apparels & Accessories: India Online Retail Market
10. Flowers & Gifts: India Online Retail Market
11. Services: India Online Retail Market
12. Other Categories: India Online Retail Market
13. Distribution Channel Structure
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c64cb432/india_online_retai
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Internet and E-Commerce (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=7&campaign_id=c64cb432)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]