|[May 04, 2012]
Research and Markets: Global Audio Conferencing Bridge Market: Audio Conferencing Demand Realigns After Buying Surge
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ln5k4c/global_audio_confe)
has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's (News - Alert) new report "Global
Audio Conferencing Bridge Market: Audio Conferencing Demand Realigns
After Buying Surge" to their offering.
This strategic analysis is part of Frost & Sullivan's continued coverage
of the conferencing and collaboration marketplace. Frost & Sullivan
identifies industry challenges, market drivers and restraints, and
provides an in-depth perspective on competitive issues, revenue, market
shares and key market trends in the global audio conferencing bridge
market. This research service provides conferencing and collaboration
vendors with market information and strategic insight to assist them
with the unique challenges and opportunities of the audio conferencing
- Although the 2011 data in this research service does not include audio
conferencing integrated as part of a broader suite of unified
communications applications, the competitive impact of UC integration
has been factored into all the forecasts.
- Forecasts in this research service include audio conferencing bridge
revenue from both service provider and enterprise deployments.
- Global econoic conditions will impact audio conference bridge
forecasts, which could cause some enterprises and service providers to
scale back planned deployments.
- However, the key value propositions of both audio conferencing and
unified communications include cost savings and improved productivity,
which are attractive to enterprise looking to trim expenses during tough
- Forecasts in this research service consider the cyclic nature of
service provider purchasing trends. Extended sales cycles and prolonged
approval processes are typical with sales to service providers.
- Audio conferencing is a common addition option during unified
communications deployments, and will generally follow similar trends.
However, license bundling of audio conferencing as part of a broader
unified communications client license will negatively affect revenue
Port Shipment and Revenue Forecast Discussion
- After a rush by CSPs and enterprises to add audio port capacity in
2009, the audio conferencing bridge market significantly softened in
2010, continuing into 2011. Demand will be limited until audio
conferencing utilization catches up with pent-up capacity from 2009.
- Conferencing service providers will see the total number of audio
conferencing minutes steadily grow, however their revenue will grow at a
slower pace, which will ripple down to the audio conferencing bridge
vendors. Service providers will demand more audio ports from their
bridge vendors, yet at a lower price per port, thereby softening revenue.
- Service provider audio conferencing bridge sales are highly cyclical,
requiring a long-term sales effort before revenue is realized
- Enterprise demand will maintain steady growth as transitions to
IP-based platforms translate into higher attach rates for audio
conferencing bridges as part of an overall unified communications
Key Topics Covered:
Total Audio Conferencing Bridge Market:
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence (News - Alert) Implications
The CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
Enterprise Segment Breakdown
Service Provider Segment Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ln5k4c/global_audio_confe
Source (News - Alert): Frost & Sullivan
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]