|[September 17, 2013]
Research and Markets: Gilotrif (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp3xvk/gilotrif)
has announced the addition of the "Gilotrif
(Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022"
report to their offering.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the most common lung cancer, and
the second-most common cancer in men and women. Historically, the
treatment paradigm has centered around chemotherapy. However, the launch
of targeted therapies for patients with specific biomarkers has begun to
fragment the NSCLC treatment landscape into smaller niche patient
Over the forecast period, this trend will continue with the launch of
multiple new drugs in several new drug classes to address the high unmet
need among NSCLC patients, and provide new treatment options for
previously underserved populations. Launch of premium-priced drug
candidates combined with increasing incident cases ofthe disease will
be major drivers of growth in the major markets.
Gilotrif is an irreversible inhibitor of the ErbB family of receptors,
which include EGFR and HER2, and it has TKI activity against the
wild-type as well as the mutant EGFR receptor. This distinguishes it
from Tarceva and Iressa, which are reversible TKIs that only target the
mutant receptor. Boehringer Ingelheim received FDA marketing approval
for Gilotrif in July 2013 for the first-line treatment of EGFR-mutant
- Overview of NSCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms,
diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on
the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Gilotrif including product description, safety
and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Gilotrif for the top nine countries from 2012 to
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain,
the UK, Japan, India and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely
to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing
competitive landscape for NSCLC
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying
drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth
analysis of Gilotrif performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Gilotrif from 2012-2022 in top nine
countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp3xvk/gilotrif
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To TMCnet.com's Homepage ]